The Centre for Excellence and Innovation in Anaesthesia (CEIA) would like to invite you to attend the 3rd Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium. Patient Blood Management is complex and its implementation often presents many challenges. We will focus on the importance and evidence in Perioperative Patient Blood Management and provide advice on implementation strategies.
Local, national and international experts will present state of the art knowledge and latest research. Our dedicated workshop day on Friday 15th February will provide hands on experience with plenty of take home material.
- Clinicians have the opportunity to exhibit their scientific poster with the best poster receiving a prize to the value of $500
- Dedicated workshop day on Friday 15th followed by the symposium on Saturday the 16th February
- Participants in the ANZCA CPD program, may claim this major haemorrhage course as an emergency response activity in their CPD portfolio otherwise participants in the ANZCA CPD program may claim this event under the Knowledge and Skills Activity Learning sessions at 1 credit per hour
- Three different workshops will be held on the Friday (Select either 1, 2, or 3 at booking process- all workshops run at the same time therefore only one can be selected)
For further details of the event, please see the 3rd Perioperative Patient Blood Management Symposium program
2019 Poster + Abstract Submission Form.
Symposium Registration (Saturday 16th February):
- Medical Specialists: $300 AUD
- Trainees, Nurses, Allied Health Practitioners, Scientists: $200 AUD
Workshop Registration (Friday 15th February): $100 AUD
(To register for a workshop you must first register for the Saturday symposium)