COVID-19 (coronavirus) Fever Clinics and Community Assessment Clinics
Updated 28 March 2020
Metro North Hospital and Health Service is conducting COVID-19 (coronavirus) screening at Fever Clinics and Community Assessment Clinics at a range of locations.
The clinics are for people who have:
- been overseas in the past 14 days OR
- been in contact with someone with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 OR
- have disembarked from a cruise ship in the last 14 days OR
- are a healthcare worker, aged care or residential aged care worker
- have a fever (or history of fever) OR acute respiratory infection (sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, with or without fever)
If you don’t meet these criteria, you will not be tested for COVID-19 (coronavirus) because it is more likely you have another virus such as a cold or influenza.
Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH)
Cnr Butterfield St and Bowen Bridge Rd,
Open: 24 hours (seven days)
Outside the Emergency and Trauma Centre
The Prince Charles Hospital (TPCH)
627 Rode Road
Open: 8am – 11pm (seven days)
Open: 8am – 4pm (seven days)
120 McKean St
Open: 7am – 9pm (seven days)
Open: 9am – 4pm (seven days)
Please ring the buzzer at the Emergency Care Department entrance (not ambulance entrance) to alert staff.
Community Assessment Clinics
Pine Rivers Community Centre
568 Gympie Road
Open: 8am – 4pm (week days)
This is a drive through clinic.
Brighton Health Campus
449 Hornibrook Highway
Open: 8am – 8pm (week days), 10am – 6pm (weekends)
GP Respiratory Clinic
The Morayfield GP respiratory clinic will only be treating patients with respiratory illnesses. Patients must book an appointment online. Visit the Morayfield GP respiratory clinic website for more information.
Nundah Village Family Practice
1262 Sandgate Road
Open: 8am – 6pm (Monday to Saturday)
Please book an online appointment online or phone 07 3266 6622