Day Infusion Services
Kilcoy Hospital offers infusion therapy for patients with rheumatoid arthritis and blood disorders.
The infusion service is available as a day case therapy for rheumatology and haematology.
How to access this service
To access this service, talk to your GP, rheumatologist, haematologist or specialist about receiving your infusions at Kilcoy Hospital.
What to bring
Every time you visit us
You will be sent confirmation of the date and time of your appointment. The confirmation will include any special instructions. On the day, please bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
Location: 12 Kropp Street
KILCOY QLD 4515
Phone: (07) 5422 4411