© The State of Queensland (Metro North Hospital and Health Service) 2022
The content on this website and its sub-sites (Website) is owned by, or licensed to, the State of Queensland acting through Metro North Hospital and Health Service and is protected by Australian and international copyright, trade mark law or other intellectual property laws.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright material on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives V4.0 International licence (CC BY-ND 4.0). To view a copy of this licence, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/deed.en.
You are free to reproduce and communicate copyright material on this website in its current form, provided you:
- retain the copyright notice on the copyright material;
- attribute the State of Queensland (Metro North Hospital and Health Service) as the source of the copyright material; and
- comply with the Creative Commons licence terms.
If you alter or adapt the copyright material in any way, you are not permitted to share or distribute the modified work.
Note: Creative Commons licences relate to copyright material, not to other forms of intellectual property. Some material accessible on or through the Website may not be available under a Creative Commons licence.
Website material not available under a Creative Commons licence:
- material indicating a contrary intention (e.g. stating that permission is required for use, or specifying an alternative creative commons licence)
- the government coat of arms or government (including Metro North Hospital and Health Service) logos
- material covered by intellectual property rights other than copyright (e.g. trade mark protected material)
- intellectual property (including copyright) owned by third parties
- material available under other specified licences
For permissions beyond the scope of this licence, please contact us.