The multi-storey car park allows entry for vehicles up to 2.2 metres.
There are no height restrictions to any of the at-grade car parks.
A concession program is in place to provide a discount to parking fees for eligible patients and primary carers. You may be eligible if you are a patient or primary carer and meet one of the following criteria:
- Frequent attendee – where the patient needs to be at the hospital two or more times a week for two weeks or longer
- Extended stay – where the patient stays in hospital for 14 or more days in a row
- Financial hardship
- Other special considerations
If you meet one of the eligibility criteria, you can apply for a concession by completing a concessions application form and taking it to the Central Admissions desk.
People with disability
There are accessible parking spaces for people with disability in the multi-storey car park (P2), the Outpatient Services car park (P3), the Community and Oral Health car park (P8) and the Mental Health car park (P9). There are also accessible parking spaces in the drop-off zone at the front of the Main Hospital.
Caboolture Hospital also offers mobility assistance (wheelchairs). Please ask a volunteer at the Main Entry Information Booth if you need mobility assistance.
Drop-off and pick-up
Caboolture Hospital has several drop-off and pick-up zones. These zones can be found outside the:
- Emergency Department (access via McKean Street)
- Main Hospital (access via McKean Street)
- Outpatient Services building
- Mental Health Ward 2 building (access via McKean Street)
- Community and Oral Health Building (access via Bury Street)
These zones are subject to time restrictions.
Our campus map provides information on, car parking location, pick-up/drop-off zones and pay station locations.
The multi-storey car park (P2) is owned and operated by Metro North Health.
The car park office is open 7 am – 3.30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and is located on the ground floor of P2.
Phone: 07 5433 8888