Child and Youth Mental Health Service (Redcliffe and Caboolture)
Redcliffe-Caboolture Child and Youth Mental Health Service (RCCYMHS) provides specialist recovery-oriented mental health services to children and young people with severe, complex and enduring mental health difficulties within the Redcliffe, Caboolture, Bribie Island and Kilcoy regions. RCCYMHS multidisciplinary team also provides support to children and young peoples’ families and other stakeholders.
We offer a variety of clinical services including:
- intake service
- mental health triage
- comprehensive mental health assessments
- intervention management
- case management
- individually tailored treatment
- stakeholder liaison
- crisis assessment and management.
How to access this service
You can contact RCCYMHS directly or you can be referred after a mental health assessment at an emergency department.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Recovery goals and plan
- Medications you are currently taking, including any that you have bought without a prescription and herbal medicine
- Private health insurance card (if you want to use it)
- Glasses, hearing aid, walking frame
Caboolture Child and Youth Mental Health Service
Location:12 King Street, Caboolture
Redcliffe Child and Youth Mental Health Service
Location: 181 Anzac Avenue, Redcliffe
Phone: (07) 5316 3100
Fax: (07) 5499 3171
Open: Monday-Friday, 8.00am-4.30pm
24 hour assistance
Phone: 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 22 55)
Need help outside hours?
Call 1300 MH Call (1300 64 22 55).
In the case of an emergency call 000.