Home Connect Service
We provide the same quality of care as you would receive in hospital, but in the comfort of your home or another selected location. We work with you to develop an appropriate treatment plan to meet your care needs to help you during your recovery.
One discharge from hospital our team will provide treatment and monitor your progress. We provide:
- Residential Care Liaison Service
- Cardiac Liaison Service
- Respiratory Liaison Service
- Home Hospital Clinic—daily clinic for patients needing hospital or specialist services including wound care and intravenous antibiotic therapy
- transfer to Hospital in the Home service if required
- telephone support during office hours
- referrals to appropriate services as needed, including community services
- discharge planning to support you in the community
- medical reviews and facilitation of clinic appointments
Once your condition has improved and you no longer require hospital-level treatment, your care will be transferred back to your GP.
How to access this service
No external referrals are accepted for this service. You can only access this service when you are staying in hospital or if you have been referred by a clinician from Redcliffe Hospital.
Location: North Block, Redcliffe Hospital
Phone: (07) 3883 7456
Fax: (07) 3883 7885
Open: Monday-Friday 7.30am-6.00pm Saturday and Sunday 7.30am-4.00pm
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.