Our Podiatry Service cares for people with foot or lower limb conditions.
We provide assessment, treatment and management of conditions, including:
- foot pain
- forefoot deformities, such as bunions and hammer toes
- arch, ankle, achilles and calf muscle conditions
- lower limb muscle weakness
- fall and gait-related conditions.
How to access this service
The Podiatry Service is only available through internal referral at the hospital. If a staff member at the hospital refers you for treatment, the podiatrist will contact you to arrange an outpatient appointment.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- WorkCover claim number (if relevant)
- Snacks, a drink or money to buy refreshments
- Something to read or do while you wait