Cardiac Clinical Measurements Unit
The Cardiac Clinical Measurements Unit provides diagnostic cardiac testing for inpatients and outpatients at Redcliffe Hospital.
Patients have access to a wide range of services, including:
- exercise stress testing
- holter monitoring
- ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- electrocardiograms (ECG)
- remote pacemaker interrogation for inpatients
How to access this service
No external referrals are accepted for this service. You can only access this service when you are staying in hospital or if you have been referred by a clinician from Redcliffe Hospital.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
Location: Building 15, North Block, Redcliffe Hospital
Phone: (07) 3883 7531 or
(07) 3883 7071
Fax: (07) 3049 6740
Open: Monday-Thursday 8.00am-4.30pm and Friday 8.00am-4.00pm
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.
Refer a patient
To refer a patient to this service, view the Cardiology referral guideline.
GP and Specialist Referral Hotline: 1300 364 938