You will be joining a team of exceptional health professionals, corporate and support services. We attract the most experienced and specialised staff providing the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Thoracic medicine
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Emergency medicine – adults and paediatrics
- General medical and general surgical services
- Adult Intensive Care service
- Orthopaedics – elective joint surgery and neck of femur fracture service
- Acute Geriatrics
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Paediatric inpatient and outpatient services
- Comprehensive and integrated Mental Health Service
- Oncology (medical oncology onsite, visiting radiation oncology service)
- Palliative care
- Geriatric evaluation and management
- Nuclear medicine and pharmacy services
We have leading clinical and translational research programs, particularly in the fields of Cardiology, Thoracic Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Critical Care and Orthopaedics. The hospital is a major training site for Cardiothoracic sub-specialties. The University of Queensland’s Northside Medical School campus is located on the grounds along with Queensland University of Technology’s Mechanical and Biological Engineering Facility.
Staff at Metro North Hospital and Health Service (MNHHS) receive a competitive salary and enjoy a wide range of additional benefits.
- Onsite staff swimming pool and gym with personal trainers
- Childcare facilities on campus
- Bus network close by
- The hospital is co-located with the Holy Spirit Northside Hospital
Staff are offered free onsite parking.
Living in and around Chermside
Chermside is approximately 12 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. There are a range of accommodation options in the suburb and surrounding area. The hospital is close to a range of shops, restaurants and services including Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
Living in south east Queensland
South east Queensland is home to many glorious beaches, breathtaking landscapes and subtropical climate.