We provide a specialist diagnostic imaging service for cardiology patients, in conjunction with the Department of Medical Imaging and Radiology services and the Richard Slaughter Centre for Excellence in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Using state-of-the-art equipment, we offer a full range of services including:
- Coronary CT Angiography (CTCA) scan
- Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMRI)
- Stress perfusion Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine (myocardial perfusion scanning)
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- WorkCover claim number (if relevant)
- Snacks, a drink or money to buy refreshments
- Something to read or do while you wait
Location: Ground floor, Main Building, The Prince Charles Hospital
Phone: (07) 3139 4555
Fax: (07) 3139 4253
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.
Refer a patient
Phone: (07) 3139 4599
Fax: (07) 3139 4807
To refer a patient to this service, view the Cardiology referral guideline.
GP and specialist referral hotline: 1300 364 938