The Royal Brisbane Hospital Nurses’ Association established around the 1950’s and with the motivation of members has continued to evolve.
The purpose of the Association is to:
- Foster friendship and fellowship between Registered Nurses, Midwives, and Enrolled Nurses of Metro North Health
- Maintain interest in the nursing fraternity of the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospitals
- Engage in social and fundraising activities
- Promote the study of the history of nursing in general and in particular of the History of Nursing at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospitals
- Support, financially and otherwise, the Museum of Nursing History at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital.