This annual 1-day forum focuses on the contemporaneous challenges and new developments occurring in eating disorder treatment statewide. The 2020 forum will have the theme of ‘Eating Disorders + Personality Disorders: a trauma informed approach to care’ with interstate specialist speakers.
The sessions planned include:
- Best Practice in the Management of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders
- Perspectives: Ethical and Legal Complexities
- Aiming for Recovery: Case Study and Panel Discussion
- The Eating Disorders Genetics Initiative (EDGI)
- QuEDS Community Clinician Guidelines
- Shared table: Supportive Meal Therapy Training Package for Clinicians and Carers
- A Five Session Intervention; Gold Coast Adult Eating Disorder Service
- Child and Youth Eating Disorder Guidelines
This forum is provided free of charge and available to clinicians of any profession working with or interested in this area.
We request that staff register for this event, while this is not a catered event, a light morning tea will be provided for attendees on site.