COVID-19 changes to visiting at RBWH
There are currently no visitor restrictions in place at this facility, unless you meet any one of the following conditions, in which case you must not visit this facility:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days and do not have an exemption to visit
- You have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or history of fever (e.g. nights sweats, chills) or acute respiratory infection (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, sore throat), runny nose, vomiting or nausea, diarrhoea, loss of smell or loss of taste.