Workshop your baby bump
Knowing where to start on your pregnancy journey can be a little overwhelming, so we’re here to make it easier.
Nurture Your Bump – Workshop is a Metro North Hospital and Health Service antenatal group education workshop for all Royal mums-to-be & their partners.
Our 2 hour virtual workshop will provide you with the building blocks to have a healthy pregnancy and grow a healthy baby. Whether you have questions or simply want to check if you are on the right track – this program is for you!
- Run by our experienced Royal maternity dietitian, topics & questions covered:
- Nutrition– how much more of which foods do I really need?
- Supplements – do I need them & what is the best brand?
- Keeping active – what exercise is safe & how much?
- Food safety – what foods do I need to avoid & what is the risk?
- Breastfeeding – do I need to eat or drink more?
- Symptom management & weight gain – remedies & recommendations
- Receive our pregnancy guide & workbook, which includes goal setting and helpful lifestyle tracking tools.
Register for the Nurture Your Bump Workshop
Ned Hanlon Building
Maternity Outpatients Department
Location: Ground floor, Ned Hanlon Building, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
Phone: (07) 3646 7182
Fax: (07) 3646 5482