(x-rays and scans)
The I-MED Radiology Clinic provides a specialist diagnostic imaging service at Caboolture Hospital.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, we offer a full range of services including:
- general x-rays
- dental x-rays
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- angiography and interventional procedures
- computed tomography (CT scan – low dose)
- fluoroscopy (contrast studies).
How to access this service
GP or medical practitioner referral
You need an I-MED Radiology referral form from your GP or medical practitioner to access this service. You will need to bring this referral and any other x-rays or scans you have to your appointment. Our doctors may need to compare the scans done on the day with your previous x-ray/scans.
You can also access this service when you are staying in hospital or if you have been referred by a hospital clinician.
What to bring
For an appointment at the radiology clinic
- Your Medicare card
- Your referral to I-MED Radiology which your doctor has given you
- Private health insurance card (if you want to use it)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Workcover claim number (if relevant)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Refreshments and something to drink while you wait, if you have not been told to fast
- Something to read or do while you wait.
Location: Ground floor, Caboolture Hospital
Phone: (07) 5431 8444
Fax: (07) 5498 3845
Open: Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.
Refer a patient
GP and specialist referrals require a referral form to be completed.
Please contact the clinic should you require a referral form.
I-MED Radiology Referral Hotline:
1300 991 235