Community and Oral Health provides accessible, culturally safe and compassionate care to patients in their home, at our oral health clinics and mobile dental vans, community and residential facilities, and bedded services.
We are committed to delivering convenient care in the community which provides a safe alternative to hospital treatment, and helps people avoid being re-admitted to hospital.
We support people with longer-term complex medical conditions to improve their overall health and wellbeing, dental hygiene and independence in the community.
The community and oral health services we deliver include:
- Residential aged care at two nursing homes at Brighton and Kippa Ring
- Oral health care across multiple adult, adolescent and children’s clinics and mobile sites
- Community-based, home visiting and bedded rehabilitation services
- Palliative care in the home
- Complex chronic disease and healthy aging care at our community facilities or in the home
- Care in the home
- Transitional bedded and community-based services for people returning home or entering a nursing home.
Our patients and residents receive great care from our highly trained, multidisciplinary teams of medical, nursing, specialist oral health and allied health staff with the skills and experience to treat a complex range of health conditions.