COVID-19 changes to visiting our hospitals
Updated 13 February at 1:30pm
Standard COVID-19 visitor restrictions apply at this facility. This means you must not visit this facility if:
- You are unwell
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or history of fever (e.g. nights sweats, chills) or acute respiratory infection (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, sore throat), runny nose, vomiting or nausea, diarrhoea, loss of smell or loss of taste.
- You have returned from overseas or a hotspot in the last 14 days and do not have an exemption to visit.
Additionally you must not visit this facility if:
- You have been in a public exposure site as listed by the Victorian Government in the last 14 days
- You have been in Greater Melbourne area on or after 29 January 2021, unless 14 days have passed since you were in Greater Melbourne, or you have received a negative COVID-19 test result.
If you are unsure if visitor restrictions apply to you – please call ahead and ask the ward or facility before you arrive.