COVID-19 changes to visiting our hospitals
Updated 15 April at 8:00am
Standard COVID-19 visitor restrictions apply at this facility. This means you must not visit this facility if:
- You are unwell
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (unless your test has been taken in accordance with a surveillance testing obligation)
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or history of fever (e.g. nights sweats, chills) or acute respiratory infection (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, sore throat), runny nose, vomiting or nausea, diarrhoea, loss of smell or loss of taste.
- You have returned from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country) or a hotspot in the last 14 days and do not have an exemption to visit.
If you are unsure if visitor restrictions apply to you – please call ahead and ask the ward or facility before you arrive.