Welcoming Obstetricians and trainees, Physicians, General Practitioners, Rural Generalists and Midwives.
- Pre-eclampsia – differentials, diagnosis and treatment
- Hepatitis and obstetric cholestasis
- Renal disease/solid organ transplantation
- Infectious diseases in pregnancy
- Cardiac disease in pregnancy
- Thrombocytopaenia and anaemia
- Headaches in pregnancy
- Epilepsy in pregnancy
- Lupus and APLS in pregnancy
- Depression and mood disorders in pregnancy and the postpartum period
- High-risk anaesthetics in the obstetric theatre
- Physiology of breast feeding and drug clearance
- Prenatal genetic carrier screening
- Fetal growth restrictions
Trainee rate: $180 per day / $500 for three days. Early bird rate: $450 until 31 January 2020.
Non Trainee rate: $220 per day / $630 for three days. Early bird rate: $600 until 31 January 2020.