MNHHS Aged Care Conference – Save the date
Date: Wednesday 8 August – Friday 10 August
Venue: Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
Hosted by Metro North Hospital and Health Service, this conference is attended by delegates from across Australia to look at the many topics concerning the care of older people.
The 2018 full program will cover a range of topics, including:
- De-prescribing medication
- Contemporary wound care
- Telemedicine opportunities are endless
- Team motivation
- Urological challenges
- Facing the future of aged care
- Crisis intervention in dementia
- Peg trouble shooting
- Decision making
- Innovative architecture
Early bird registration is now open!
Single day tickets – day 1: $160, day 2: $160 or day 3: $120.
3 day pass – $400 for early bird (register before 27 July) or $440 thereafter.
Registration closes on 3 August 2018. Invoice receipts will only be granted if there are 4 or more delegates wishing to attend from a single organisation. Please phone (07) 3646 1525 to arrange.
Please note that your receipt may show the register’s name and not the delegate’s name. Your facility name will be listed on the receipt, which can be used to submit an expense claim form.
If you are interested in hosting a trade stall at this event, please contact Metro North events on (07) 3646 1525 or email email@example.com to receive an application form.
- Great conference, see you next year
- Thoroughly enjoyed it, I will recommend this to my colleagues and others
- Excellent info thank you, well worth the time
- These 3 days have helped to lift my confidence and spirit as I love my job
- Unforgettable 3 days