2019 Staff Excellence Awards
Nominations for the 2019 Staff Excellence Awards are now open!
The Metro North Staff Excellence Awards recognise staff excellence and achievements. They celebrate staff who make a significant contribution and demonstrate a strong commitment to our values.
These awards also recognise staff excellence and achievement either individually, in teams, or through partnerships across facilities, services and streams, or with community partners.
The categories for the 2019 Metro North Hospital and Health Service Staff Excellence Awards are:
- People Focus: Putting people first through a commitment to excellence in service and focus on others.
- Innovation: Driving ideas into action through innovative approaches.
- Excellence in Performance: Supporting a culture of excellence and unleashing the potential of people and organisations to provide outstanding performance.
- Leadership: Empowering people through excellence in leadership, collaboration and team development.
- Values in Action: Leading by example and demonstrating our values to create a positive workplace culture that enables and supports people to lead and deliver excellent patient-centred care and high-quality services.
- Excellence in Integrated Care: Collaborating with healthcare partners to better connect care for our community.
- Excellence in Training and Education: Fostering a culture of excellence by prioritising the development of staff through innovative techniques.