2021 Staff Excellence Awards – Nominations are now open!
The Metro North Staff Excellence Awards recognise staff excellence and achievements. They celebrate staff who make a significant contribution and demonstrate a strong commitment to our values.
These awards recognise staff excellence and achievements either individually, in teams, or through partnerships across facilities, services and streams, or with community partners. They focus on rewarding and recognising colleagues or teams for their achievements and/ or demonstrating our values of respect, teamwork, compassion, integrity and high performance.
The categories for the 2021 Metro North Health Staff Excellence Awards are:
- People Focus: Putting people first through a commitment to excellence in service and focus on others.
- Innovation: Driving ideas into action through innovative approaches.
- Excellence in Performance: Supporting a culture of excellence and unleashing the potential of people and organisations to provide outstanding performance.
- Leadership: Empowering people through excellence in leadership, collaboration and team development.
- Values in Action: Leading by example and demonstrating our values to create a positive workplace culture that enables and supports people to lead and deliver excellent patient-centred care and high-quality services.
- Excellence in Integrated Care: Collaborating with healthcare partners to better connect care for our community.
- Excellence in Training and Education: Fostering a culture of excellence by prioritising the development of staff through innovative techniques.
This year, the awards night is open to all Metro North staff and will be bigger and better than ever.
Staff Excellence Awards Gala Dinner
Friday 3 December, 2021
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
6.30 – 11pm
This will be an end of year celebration to come together to reflect on all that Metro North Health has accomplished this year. Dress code will be semi-formal/cocktail attire and the theme is A Starry Night.
Tickets: (Tickets will go on sale in late September, so start organising your team table)
$480 including GST – Table of 8 staff
$60 including GST – Individual ticket
*credit card and fees may apply
- Pre-dinner canapes
- Two-course (main and dessert)
- Four-hour alcoholic drinks package
- Awards ceremony
- Entertainment and live band
- A beautiful night celebrating with your colleagues!
Individual finalists will receive a complimentary ticket and teams (depending on size) will receive 2-4 tickets. Any additional guests will be required to purchase tickets.
If you have any questions, please email MetroNorth-Events@health.qld.gov.au