You can provide comments and feedback to us:
- by completing the “Please Tell Us What You Think” feedback form (located in client waiting areas), which can then be placed in the suggestion box
- by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also keen to hear from you if you are interested in becoming involved in improving the service and planning our future direction.
Email: email@example.com or phone (07) 3837 5655.
If you need to raise a significant concern or make a complaint:
- speak directly to a staff member
- ask to speak to a team leader
- or write to or call the service manager using the details below:
Metro North Mental Health – Alcohol and Drug Service
GPO Box 8161
BRISBANE QLD 4001
If you have made a complaint and you do not feel this has been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact the Office of the Health Ombudsman.