(childbirth and pregnancy)
Redcliffe Hospital provides specialist Obstetric care for women, as well as providing a low-risk pregnancy care option by midwives who are supported by obstetricians.
How to access this service
You need a referral letter from your GP to access this service. This will need to be sent to the Antenatal Clinic via the Central Referrals System, or faxed to (07) 3883 7544.
If there is a waiting list, you will receive a waiting list acceptance letter and be advised on what to do next. If there is no waiting list, you will receive an appointment booking letter or we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your appointment.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- WorkCover claim number (if relevant)
- Snacks, a drink or money to buy refreshments
- Something to read or do while you wait