Through the looking glass
WOWS14 is a one-day symposium for health professionals examining substance use and society.
- Early Bird Registration $125 open until Friday 30th April 2021
- Standard Registration $150 after 1st May 2021
Registration fee includes catering
- Virtual Zoom Registrations $80
All amounts include GST
Topics covered at WOWS14 include
- Keynote: “Healthcare Megatrends” – DR Claire Naughtin, CSIRO
- Keynote: “Trends in ice and future directions in treatment” – Prof Nicole Lee, 360Edge
- Long-acting injection buprenorphine
- Day programs in the NGO residential rehabilitation settings
- COVID effects on substance use
Getting to the Conference
There is a range of parking and transport options at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. The Education Centre is located just off Bowen Bridge Rd.