Engage in an activity
Metro North is committed to providing compassionate and high quality health care. This vision can only be realised by partnering with consumers and the community to ensure we provide the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
Who is a consumer?
We are all consumers. A consumer includes people who access or may need access to Metro North services including patients, carers, families, clients and community members.
Partner with us
Metro North has a network of consumer partners who help us design and deliver better hospital services. We encourage passionate people with recent experiences in using our services to register and get involved. Your unique experiences help us to
- design care
- plan services
- develop and implement health programs
- undertake service measurement and evaluation
Who can join?
Metro North Connect is for members of the public who use, or have an interest in, our services. Staff of Metro North Hospital and Health Service (HHS), elected officials (Local, State, Federal) and lobbyists are not eligible to join, however, these groups can email firstname.lastname@example.org for other options to engage with us.
How do I join?
Join our community by completing our form and we will connect as opportunities become available. You may also like to keep up to date with Metro North news by subscribing to our community newsletter.
Connecting for Health
Connecting for Health is our three-year action plan to involve, include and engage with consumer partners. A summary of the strategy was developed with Metro North consumers and it highlights our priorities over the next three years.
To connect and engage with consumer partners, we will:
- Lead the way in providing consumer-centred care
- Include consumers partners in their healthcare and listen to a diversity of people and voices
- Respond to consumer experiences, feedback and expertise
- Integrate with health services in our region to improve the experience for individuals, families and communities in Metro North