Hospital and Health Boards recruitment
Queensland community leaders are urged to apply for Hospital and Health Board positions to help deliver high-quality public health services in their local regions.
Hospital and Health Boards are responsible for ensuring:
- efficient, effective and sustainable delivery of health services
- financial accountability
- local reporting and performance management, including risk management
- legal and statutory compliance
- local strategic direction and planning for the HHS
- client-focused delivery of services and
- ethical behaviour.
The positions are part-time and remunerated in accordance with Queensland Government guidelines. They start in May 2019, with terms of up to four years.
Expressions of interest close at midnight on 20 October 2018.
The application form and information pack is available via Eden Ritchie Recruitment at https://www.edenritchie.com.au/hhb