Redcliffe recognises combined 2,425 years of service!
Redcliffe Hospital today recognised 180 team members for their long and dedicated service to patients and healthcare in Queensland.
Metro North Board Member Dr Cliff Pollard AM was on hand to present the awards and celebrate with staff.
Those recognised today included:
- Eighty nine team members recognised for ten years’ service;
- Forty three staff for 15 years’ service;
- Nineteen staff for 25 years’ service
- Eight staff for 30 years’ service; and
- Five staff for an impressive 35 years’ of service.
Staff receiving length of service awards were presented with a certificate, together with a Queensland Health lapel pin, reflecting their years of service.