The QuEDS Dietitians Masterclass is here again – but bigger and better than ever.
Dietitians are encouraged to attend both days as sessions are designed to be complementary. The cost is only $100 (including GST) for two days.
Light morning tea and lunch will be provided on both days.
Two full days of informative presentations encompassing
- higher level dietetic care of eating disorders via complex cases with panel discussions,
- experiential sessions designed to increase your understanding of the treatment journey for both consumers and clinicians,
- upskilling from a clinical psychologist on common co-morbidities and psychological safety,
- practical sessions to increase your skill set,
- information on safe dietetic practice especially for sole practitioners,
- opportunities to network with other dietitians working in the ED field and join the COD-ED (collaboration of dietitians in eating disorders).
This two day seminar has been designed with experienced dietitians in mind and does not cover baseline knowledge.
Less experienced dietitians with a keen interest in developing skills in this area would benefit from completing the QuEDS Dietitians Knowledge Pathway prior to attendance – please contact Amanda.email@example.com
Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottles, pens and paper to minimise wastage.
Date: Thursday 11-12 July 2019
Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH),
Education centre, RBWH, Butterfield Street, Herston, Brisbane.
Queries to QuEDSeducation@health.qld.gov.au