Redcliffe Community Health Centre
We offer a range of community health services for adults and children living in Redcliffe and surrounding suburbs.
The Redcliffe Community Health Centre offers the following services:
- Adult Mental Health Team
- Child and Youth Mental Health Service
- Child Health Service (with baby weigh room) (call 1300 366 039)
- School-based Youth Health Nurse
- Sexual Health and HIV Service
- Sexual Assault Outreach Service
- Alcohol and Drug Service (with Needle Syringe Program and visiting vein care nurse)
Parking and transport
There is free on-site parking available. A regular bus service operates from Anzac Avenue, outside the centre, and Kippa-Ring train station is a 20-minute walk away.