Our audiology team provides a wide range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to people with hearing issues in coordination with the STARS ENT service.
Our audiologists are highly trained to support people with hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus and other ear-related conditions.
Our diagnostic services include:
- hearing assessments
- speech discrimination testing
How to access this service
No external referrals are accepted for this service. You can only access this service when you are staying in hospital or if you have been referred by a STARS clinician.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- WorkCover claim number (if relevant)
- Snacks, a drink or money to buy refreshments
- Something to read or do while you wait
Location: STARS, 296 Herston Road, Herston
Phone: (07) 3647 7111
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.