INVITATION FOR GPs – Common challenges in primary care – Urology update
Metro North Hospital and Health Service and Brisbane North PHN GP Liaison Team invite GPs to join us and our panel of experts for an evening of education and discussion.
The evening will be an interactive GP session with representatives from the Metro North Urology team. We will focus on common urological presentations
and complex urological health issues relevant to GPs focussing on case-based learning, sharing local referral pathways, treatment and management and new
developments in the urology field.
Join your GP colleagues and specialists from the Metro North Urology team to hear about resources, latest evidence and practical strategies to manage patients
with urological conditions in primary care. There will be an opportunity to engage with our specialists to seek advice on management, referral options and support services that may be useful in primary care.
Program (6.30 pm – 8.30 pm)
- Welcome and GP Liaison update
- Common urological presentations (Kidney, Ureter, Bladder)
- Dr Nicholas Rukin, Director of Urology, Redcliffe Hospital
- Common Urological presentations (Prostate and Penile disorders)
- Dr Rachel Esler, Director of Urology, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital