The Cardiac Rehabilitation Service helps people become confident in managing their heart health in order to live a productive and healthy life. We provide a inpatient service for all patients admitted to the Cardiology Program with a diagnosis of:
- Non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI)
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- chest pain for investigation (multiple risk factors).
We provide the first phase of cardiac rehabilitation with information and support on:
- setting goals to reduce risk factors
- making lifestyle changes
- identifying and managing chest pain
- referrals to phase 11 community face to face cardiac rehabilitation, COACH and regional facilities .
Location: Level 1, Main Building, The Prince Charles Hospital
Phone: (07) 3139 5403
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.