North Lakes Health Precinct
As one of the largest health centres in the Metro North Hospital and Health Service, we offer a wide range of community services and clinics.
The North Lakes Health Precinct also offers the following services:
- Child Health Service (CHS)
- Child Development Service (CDS)
- Renal Dialysis Unit
- Chronic Kidney Team (CKT)
- Cancer Care Services (CCS)
- Breast Screen QLD
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Spinal Pathway Multidisciplinary Team (SPSC)
Parking and transport
A free, on-site car park is available as well as street parking nearby. A regular bus service is available from Endeavour Boulevard, outside the centre, and Mango Hill train station is a 20-minute walk away.