Living Well during Pregnancy - Healthy Lifestyle Phone Coaching
Is this program for you?
Our free healthy lifestyle telephone coaching program is designed exclusively to support Royal mums-to-be:
- Did you start pregnancy above a healthy weight (BMI above 25kg/m2) or are you gaining weight more quickly than recommended?
Starting pregnancy above a healthy weight or gaining weight too quickly, can put you and your baby at risk of health complications. But we are here to support you, to achieve your healthiest pregnancy possible and reduce these risks.
- Get a personal Royal health coach
- Up to 10 telephone calls, at a time convenient for you.
- Tailored support, motivation & advice on:
- Eating well & meal planning
- Food safety in pregnancy
- Mindful eating and breaking the diet cycle
- Keeping physically active
- Goal setting & tracking tools
Ned Hanlon Building
Maternity Outpatients Department
Location: Ground floor, Ned Hanlon Building, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
Phone: (07) 3646 7182
Fax: (07) 3646 5482