Women’s Imaging provides a quality imaging service for obstetric, gynaecological, neonatal and breast patients.
We offer the following services:
- Mammography (x-ray images of the breast)
- Breast ultrasound
- Obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound
- Other gynaecological imaging
How to access this service
To access this service, your GP or medical practitioner will need to send a referral letter to the hospital.
If there is a waiting list, you will receive a confirmation letter and be advised on what to do next. If there is no waiting list, you will receive an appointment booking letter or we will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your appointment.
What to bring
- Your Medicare card
- Private health insurance card (if you have one)
- Health Care Card and/or concession card (if you have one)
- Current medications (prescription, over the counter and herbal medicine)
- Relevant x-rays, scans or any other test results or reports
- Glasses, hearing and mobility aids
- Your appointment letter
- Any special items listed on your letter
- WorkCover claim number (if relevant)
- Snacks, a drink or money to buy refreshments
- Something to read or do while you wait
Ned Hanlon Building
Location: Level 3 Ned Hanlon Building
Phone: (07) 3646 2606
Open: Monday-Friday 8.00am-6.00pm
Need help outside hours?
For non-urgent medical issues call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit your GP.
In an emergency call 000.
Refer a patient
To refer a patient to this service, please complete the form: