Metro North Hospital and Health Service maintains this publication scheme in conjunction with our disclosure log, to show what information we make available and how the information can be accessed.
Information is grouped and accessible through 7 classes:
- About us—who we are and what we do
- Our services—services we offer
- Our finances—what we spend and how we spend it
- Our priorities—what our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our decisions—how we make decisions
- Our policies—our policies and procedures
- Our lists—our lists and registers.
Information classes will not usually include information that is:
- prohibited by law from disclosure or is exempt under the Right to Information Act 2009
- in draft form
- in a form that cannot be easily accessed
- no longer readily available because it has been transferred to the Queensland State Archives.
Information listed in our publication scheme is available free of charge from our website.
If you ask for printouts or for copies of documents where the request exceeds 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page. We will provide you with a quote for the cost, after we receive your request. Charges need to be paid in advance.
Financial information for the financial year has been compiled in the Metro North Hospital and Health Service Annual Report.
For historical information relating to business areas, refer to the Queensland Health annual reports:
- Consumer and community engagement
- Hospital and Health Service Board
Public requests for access to Queensland Health or Metro North Hospital and Health Service information is governed by the Right to Information Act 2009 and Information Privacy Act 2009. Contact information for making a MNHHS Right to Information (RTI) application can be found on our Information Access page.
Public interest disclosure (PID) information is governed by the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010 and the MNHHS Public Interest Disclosure Policy.
Contact us if you have any feedback, comments, suggestions or a complaint about the publication scheme.
Who to contact to get the copies of information if required?
If you ask for printouts or for copies of documents where the request exceeds 100 pages, there may be a charge of $0.20 per page. Documents may be available at minimal cost in alternative formats on request (e.g. CD or other suitable format). We will provide you with a quote for the cost, after we receive your request. Charges need to be paid in advance.