Clinician Research Fellowships
The objectives of the Fellowships are to:
- support excellent research by promising clinicians who are embedded within the Hospital and Health Service.
- promote enhanced opportunities for diverse career pathways for our brightest and promising clinician researchers
- enhance research capacity in a supportive and appropriately supervised health service environment
- promote the growth of clinician-researcher mentoring, leadership and supervision capabilities
- for the duration of the Fellowship be employed with Metro North, appointed to a minimum of 0.2FTE clinician duties, above; and
- meet the definition of clinician researcher, as per the Guidelines; and
- nominate at least one appropriately qualified supervisor; and
- provide a proposal to develop and undertake a body of research aligned with the Metro North Research Strategy 2017-2022 to be undertaken at, or significantly associated with, Metro North HHS facilities and/or directly involve Metro North HHS patients and community; and
- meet the rest of the eligibility criteria in the Guidelines
Applications are invited from clinicians across all healthcare disciplines, including allied health services, health sciences, dental, medical, and nursing and midwifery health care professionals.