Research Coordinator Grants
The objectives of the Research Coordinator Grants are to:
- Enable the growth of specialised high-performing research units embedded in Metro North clinical services.
- Facilitate clinician-led research by providing access to highly skilled and trained research coordinators.
- Enable the conduct of clinical trials supported by high quality clinical trial management.
- Promote access for patients in Metro North HHS to optimal treatment by participation in research.
- Support the career development, including training and mentorship opportunities, for Research Coordinators.
Applications for the 2019 Research Coordinator Grants are now closed.
Phone: 07 3647 9635